Cyanotype Lampshades

Cyanotype Lampshades
Sun Printed Honesty Lampshades

Saturday 12 November 2016

Birthday Treat !

Hi Bridget
 
Just had to write to say how much we enjoyed our day with you yesterday.  The
lunch just hit the spot and was absolutely delicious.
 
It was such a happy, relaxed atmosphere, lots of work achieved amongst the chatter.
I just love the pieces of work I produced and my husband was really impressed!!!!!!!
 
I keep looking at the pieces and really cannot believe that I produced them.
Still talking about the effect salt has on the paint, it was quite mesmerising and
magical.
 
Thankyou for making my birthday pressie come alive in such a pratical way!

 You may be seeing all or some of us back again, it was such a perfect day of craft!
 
All very best wishes
 
Angela x

No comments:

Post a Comment